Learn About This Location
FOX Corporate Housing in Vancouver, WA offers Fully-furnished, Temporary Housing options for half the cost of a typical costly hotel stay. Our Vancouver, WA luxury corporate apartments and town homes give our clients the utmost in quality, designer decor with personalized touches throughout, to ensure our guests feel at home during their Temporary stay with FOX.
Vancouver WA Corporate Apartments are fully outfitted and accessorized to include all Furnishings, Smart TV, Fully equipped Kitchen, Linens and Dishes, all Utilities, Full Size Washer and Dryer inside apartment or onsite, High Speed Internet access, and Controlled Access Communities with secure parking.
FOX Corporate Housing is perfectly positioned with locations across the City of Vancouver. Vancouver is a city on the north bank of the Columbia River in the U.S. state of Washington. It is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon. Incorporated in 1857, Vancouver had a population of 161,791 making it the fourth-largest city in Washington state.
Vancouver WA Corporate Apartments are available for stays of 30 days or longer as an alternative to costly hotels. According to Visit Vancouver, here are the top 25 things to do in Vancouver, WA:
- Bike over the mighty Columbia River on two different bridges in a round-trip trek along the water.
- Take the kids for a dip in the fountain at Esther Short Park.
- Spot the elusive western finch and other native birds at the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge.
- Walk among history at Officers Row, lining Fort Vancouver National Historic Site.
- Stroll cute shops, funky galleries, and chic eateries in Uptown Village.
- Learn about stewardship and the importance of water in our daily life at the Water Resources Education Center.
- Walk, rollerblade, or just people watch on the riverfront Renaissance Trail and out on the Grant Street Pier.
- Photograph the heirloom garden at the historic Fort Vancouver.
- Hike Moulton Falls and then enjoy a picnic at the base of the bridge.
- Cheer on the Penguins at a Clark College athletic event.
- Let the little ones loose in the children’s discovery zone at the Vancouver Community Library.
- Catch your own dinner on the Washougal River.
- Drive the picturesque Northern Clark County Scenic Drive.
- See how wool is made into heritage blankets at the world-renowned Pendleton Woolen Mill.
- Appreciate nature and aquatic life at the Columbia Springs Environmental Education Center.
- Tour the art galleries of downtown Vancouver.
- Head out to the Columbia River Gorge for spectacular views and waterfall wonder.
- See the only grain-grinding mill left in Washington—the picturesque Cedar Creek Grist Mill.
- Explore one of the many area hiking or biking trails, while searching for Vancouver’s best fall foliage.
- Play with pooches at one of Vancouver’s friendly dog parks.
- Watch historic airplanes land and take off at Pearson Air Field.
- Catch a free concert at the city’s Six to Sunset series in Esther Short Park.
- Gaze at trees in the 1.3 million-acre Gifford Pinchot National Forest, which includes the magnificent Mt. St. Helens.
- Take your kayak or stand-up paddleboard out on the nearby Lacamas Lake.
- And finally, check on the latest events and happenings on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter feeds!