Benefits of Corporate Housing
Most of us have been on business trips that require extended stays in hotels. Let’s face it, most of us have or will have a reason to use temporary housing in our lives. Did you know the typical, average hotel room is only 325 square feet? This can turn into one tiny, little box if required to stay more than a couple of nights.
Not to mention the so-called “convenience” of room service. For a mere $50 you can have dinner in your room that half the time doesn’t measure up to the local Sizzler down the road.
The grand finale of your extended stay business trip ends with a hefty hotel bill with so many itemized charges, you will need a CPA to make sense of it.
Enter FOX Corporate Housing.
We provide, furnished apartments and corporate housing for extended stays of 30 days or longer resulting in substantial, cost savings and solutions for your Temporary Housing and extended stay lodging needs. Choose from an array of comfortable, spacious, Fully-furnished Studios, One, Two and Three Bedrooms in over 50,000 U.S. cities. Cook your own dinner in your fully-equipped kitchen, then kick back and relax in your fully-furnished living room with free high-speed internet. Do your own laundry with your private, full-size washer and dryer.
Enjoy all the amenities of our luxury furnished apartments just like a full-time resident would! Go for a swim, enjoy the use of the Business Center. Most of our serviced apartments are also pet-friendly should you want to bring Fido on your trip!
FOX Corporate Housing is everywhere you need to be in the U.S. when it comes to your need for Temporary Housing. We provide furnished apartments in Boston, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Seattle, Salt Lake City, Portland, Austin, Nashville, Anchorage, Los Angeles, Corpus Christi, Charlotte, Des Moines, Cupertino, New York, Atlanta, Midland, New Orleans, Minot, Santa Monica, The Woodlands and over 50,000 more cities across the nation.
- AVERAGE RENTAL RATE for 1 BDR: $3,500.00
- HOTEL TAX (18% on Average): $0.00
- INTERNET (WIFI): $0.00 – included
- PARKING: $0.00 – included
- MEALS (COOKING): $12.00 – Full Kitchen
- LAUNDRY: $0.00 – W/D Available
- AVERAGE SIZE: 650-1700 sqft., offered in 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Living Quarters
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Our expansive portfolio of Class-A communities boast such Interior Features as: Key-less entry, and SMART thermostats, 10-ft ceilings, Custom lighting, Wood-style flooring, Built-in desks, Quartz counter tops, Island kitchens, Walk-in showers, Stainless steel Side-by-Side Refrigerators, and Full size Washer/Dryers
- OCCUPANCY: Corporate Housing can accommodate multiple occupants without extra charges
- PRIVACY: Our Spacious, Furnished Suites include a Full Kitchen, Separate Dining Area, Separate Living Room, Private Bathroom, Master Suite, en suite Washer/Dryer, and even a Patio or Balcony. Our Corporate Guests enjoy the privacy of quiet, uninterrupted, home-like living spaces
- PETS: Several of our communities are Pet-friendly, offering your pet amenities such as: Pet spas, on-site groomers, Pet-sitting services, Pet parks, Pet-washing stations, and convenient walking trails
- LOCAL PHONE CALLS: Local Phone Calls are FREE AND UNLIMITED
- AMENITIES: FOX Corporate Housing properties boast 5 Star Amenities such as: State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers, Business Centers, Conference Rooms, Resort-Style Swimming Pools, Tanning Beds, Attached Garages
- BILLING: Direct Billing to Corporation – flexible payment options include One Monthly, All-inclusive statement, direct-billed to your company
- AVERAGE RENTAL RATE for 1 BDR: $3,780.00
- HOTEL TAX (18% on Average): $642.60
- INTERNET (WIFI): $298.50 ($9.95/day x 30)
- PARKING: $750.00 ($25/day x 30)
- MEALS (EATING OUT): $1,200.00 ($40 x 30)
- LAUNDRY: $300.00 – NO W/D Available
- AVERAGE SIZE: 335 sqft. on Average
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Most hotel rooms lack any extra interior features. Usually are cramped quarters, no walk-in closets, bulky, wall/window units instead of central A/C in some cases, two double beds in one room, tiny writing area(s) leaving you little or no room to walk freely throughout the space
- OCCUPANCY: Charged a per-person rate
- PRIVACY: Hotel rooms are typically one, tiny room, inclusive of beds, a mini fridge, without a full kitchen, no outdoor space, or separation of quarters whatsoever. In hotels, guests are more likely to receive interruptions, and higher noise-levels
- PETS: Very few hotels are Pet-friendly, often without any amenities catering to your pet
- LOCAL PHONE CALLS: Anytime a Local Phone Call is made in a hotel, a fee is charged
- AMENITIES: Limited Amenities, usually offered at an additional cost, including daily parking charges
- BILLING: Tedious Billing Process that often times necessitates receiving expense report(s), receiving reimbursement, etc. Can include hidden charges, taxes and fees